weebl and bob - pikea pt3 weebl and bob - pikea pt3

DAMN YOU

Damn You Sweden!

AF: The Lonely Road AF: The Lonely Road

meh

might want to try getting a wacom tablet and putting more time into drawing everything, and also, redraw things a bit, just moving the image makes it look unrealistic, nice sound tho, and a good length, it was purdy funny too, but the people in the walls were just horrible... only sillouettes? cmon!

other than that, great.

Blockhead: Episode 9 Blockhead: Episode 9

hear yee hear yee

this is worthy of #1 in teh portalz, as soon as you achive that, i SHALL crown you KoTP!!!....coz im the person that does that.

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

Hard? NOT!

Wasnt hard at all, it was a bit repeditive, but it wasnt hard at all.. i gave up after lvl 10 but if i kept at it i couldve went all the way.

We Are Legend:Arockalypse We Are Legend:Arockalypse

Perfect

It was great, exept for a few little things, coding must have been a little junky, coz i wasnt able to switch the death traps quickly, like in the begining where you go 2,3,2,3,2,3 quickly, it doesnt let me switch quick enough. and somtimes it got a little laggy, and i have a really good comp. oh and it needs more songs, by different people too... it'd be nice if u had one of my songs in there as a joke, coz ya know, my songs are terrible. anyway, just have more songs, more diverse songs too, i really didnt like the artist too much, the only song that i could stand listening too was the third one. anyway, other than taht, it was perfect, very creative, you'll get it next time XD, why not make another with the same engine but diff songs?

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

nice

really good, exept there should have been a bit more fuel, becoz then, it has the fun of not losing, w/o the boring feeling of being in god mode :D make more!

The Prototype The Prototype

its NOT techno!

this isnt techno, this is country! also, it sounds like crap. it sounds like a dead person's crap. really, some of ur other songs are ok, but just dont do anything like this again.